This website (waxtop.wine) is owned and operated by Waxtop Wine and Liquor PTY LTD.
Liquor Licence: 14005734
Licence Name: Waxtop Wine and Liquor
Terms of sale
By placing an order with Waxtop Wine and Liquor you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
To contract with Waxtop Wine and Liquor you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Products are not available to persons under the age of 18. It is an offence to sell or obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18.
Waxtop Wine and Liquor retains the right to refuse any offer made by you to purchase goods. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email.
1. Our Contract with you for the sale of goods
- a) A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the goods you ordered have been dispatched to you. The dispatch of the goods constitutes acceptance of your offer to purchase.
- b) The goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will form the subject matter of the contract.
- a) While we do our best to ensure all details, descriptions and prices appearing on the Site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error as soon as practicable and provide you with the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
- b) Delivery costs may be shared in addition to the price of the goods. These additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and are included in the total cost
- c) All prices are quoted in Australian dollars
1.3 Stock Availability
- a) Waxtop Wine and Liquor endeavours to maintain published accurate records of stock at all times. If you order a product and the product is not in stock, we will contact you to offer an alternative product, if a reasonable alternative is available, at either the same or similar price. If there are no suitable alternative products to offer, a full refund of the cost of the product ordered will be provided through your payment method.
- a) When we receive your order, we will conduct a standard authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction
1.5 Delivery pre-conditions
- a) It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. It is a term of the agreement that prior to taking delivery you will provide proof of age documentation for inspection by delivery personnel upon request
- b) You agree that we may rely on any person who is at the address you gave for delivery, and who takes receipt of your ordered products, as being authorised for that purpose
- a) Waxtop Wine and Liquor respects its customers rights under the Australian Consumer Law. We also accept that in rare situations, a product can be faulty, damaged or wrongly described. If this is the case, Waxtop Wine and Liquor will exchange the product upon proof of purchase. All returns and exchanges are handled via email: firstname.lastname@example.org