X

Animale Gris

Style
Region

Yarra Valley, Victoria

Maker
Vintage

2021

Varietals

Animale Gris

$26.00

The Animale Pinot gris utilises just the right amount of skin contact and barrel fermentation to produce a fresh, highly smashable orange wine. 65% of the Pinot Gris was pressed directly to 500L old puncheons to undergo natural fermentation, the remaining 35% was gently de-stemmed to open-top fermenters to get some skin contact. Natural fermentation started after a few days, when we started to push the grapes around and extract colour, flavour and tannin- Dave Mackintosh, Arfion.

 

Out of stock

SKU: 2021-animale-ambergris Categories: , , , , , , , , , ,

Additional information

Weight 1000 g

TOP COLLECTIONS

Build a pack

Anytime you buy four bottles of wine with us we’ll knock a little of the top.

These are a couple of top drops that we think would suit what you’re looking for.